Join Team Spark today!
Chief Financial Officer
canadian pharcharmy NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION – Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
The Chief Financial Officer is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of SGTSI and its subsidiaries to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. He/She supervises the finance unit and act as the chief financial spokesperson. He/She reports directly to the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Administrative Office and directly assists the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Job Description: levitra 20mg
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organizations mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Train the all finance support on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Work with the President/CEO, CAO and COO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships on city, state, and national and international levels, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO, CAO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise EXECOM on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors, should the need arises, on ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met, and the preparation of the annual financial statements is in accordance with Accounting Standards Council (ASC), state and other required supplementary schedules and information.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee business insurance plans and health care coverage analysis.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased with government funds (computers, etc.) assuring all are in accordance with federal regulations.
levitra online Job Requirements:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 10 years of working experience as CFO/AVP/SVP/Director specialized in Finance in IT/BPO/OUTSOURCING/MANUFACTURING with local and international trade
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Business Development Officer
canadian pharmacies online NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION – Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
viagra generic The business development officer should be innovative and driven. He/She would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability. We are seeking a candidate who is creatively minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Job Description: http://dykast.us/wyxidoxyg
- Develop a targeted marketing plan.
- Analyze current customer base, existing or prospective customers, to identify potential sales opportunities or new business.
- Produce growth in income by cross-selling all product and services offered by SGTSI and its subsidiaries.
- Develop relationships with referral sources.
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through exceptional salesmanship.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales & marketing to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion.
canadian pharmacies Job Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field.
- Equivalent experience in related field for at least 2 years.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers to build business relationships.
- Has the ability to man project effectively.
- Should be able to pitch to client strategically.
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and speaking without getting misunderstood.
- Should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion.
- Ability to converse with clients and arrive at a mutually beneficial outcome.
Software Development Manager
Job Description: buy viagra
- Overall Team Management.
- Software Development Team performance management. Provide leadership in identifying opportunities to further increase the capabilities of the support teams through trainings and other mechanisms.
- Managing the design and development of real-time mission critical software, preferably in the area of Datacenter and Managed Services support systems in the data communications field.
- Work with the other Managers to identify new application opportunities and technologies.
- Manage various software development projects, both new development and maintenance releases, to participate in the planning and business requirements process for new systems applications.
- Develop, establish and drive aggressive implementation of team operational objectives according to application requirements for functionality, quality, and on time.
- Participate in the development of web, mobile or software design strategy.
- Provide one-on-one coaching to developers.
- Recruit, hire and develop the needed team members with advanced technical competence Ensures Code Management processes are properly executed.
- Ensures that development controls are properly executed, e.g. code review, demos, others Creates and/or maintains code as maybe necessary.
- Works directly with client support staff, quality assurance, the IT development team, the IT operations team, business analysts, business users, and management to resolve issues.
- Provides leadership in proposing effective solutions to clients for support requirements in the client organization; incorporate latest developments of new technologies into solutions.
- Provides leadership to various teams of support analysts in terms of managing escalations, client engagement, defining processes and managing prioritizations.
- May assume functional responsibility for specific tasks or projects and instruct, direct and/or check the work of others. Performs tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
purchase viagra Job Requirements:
- A graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or any computer related courses.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Concepts Knowledgeable in MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server Advance knowledge of CSS, HTML, JQuery, Web Services, Java Script, Laravel, API, SWIFT, Java
- With background experience in front-end designing and bootstrap
- Good in written and spoken English Backend PHP developer, with strong knowledge on MVC design pattern or Laravel concepts
canadian drug NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION – Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
http://mdhta.com/gavamuda The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department/marketing plans set by Chief Technology Officer and/or Chief Administrative Officer.
Job Responsibilities http://ecpc.org/coxasycy
- Plans, develop and supervises the promotion of company facilities to maximize revenues
- Keeps the company informational material up-to- date
- Coordinates marketing plans and strategies for convention business
- Develops promotional brochures and related sales brochures
- Develop and oversees a local and/or international campaign, including campaigns for special projects
- Develops and oversees a continuing advertising program for selected trade publication related to the industry
- Meets and arranges meetings with prospective clients to generate business
- Produces written reports for department management relating to marketing plans, budget and project status to maximize brand promotion
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plans and targets
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease TATs, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
Job Requirements canada drug
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience specialized in Marketing, Business Development or equivalent
- Willing to travel outside Metro Manila from time-to- time